Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which NUYU Lichfield provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any NUYU Lichfield treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
• All doctors, nurses and therapists at NUYU Lichfield are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore NUYU Lichfield does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01543 419682. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am on the day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before 10am on the preceding day will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
• Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. NUYU Lichfield will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
• Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
• To secure an appointment with NUYU Lichfield a deposit may be required.
• For an appointment with a prescriber: a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
• For an appointment with a nurse or therapist: a deposit of £25 may be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
• For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £25 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity NUYU Lichfield reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
• These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
• Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or contact your clinic for their price list.
3. Courses of treatments
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses (except tattoo removal*) must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited. *Tattoo removal treatments must be taken within 24 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 24 months will be forfeited.
• When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, the first 2 appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was originally purchased.
• Courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Proof of medical reason(s) will need to be provided. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
• We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• NUYU Lichfield will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide NUYU Lichfield with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. NUYU Lichfield will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, NUYU Lichfield regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit NUYU Lichfield’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from NUYU Lichfield’s negligence.
6. Your right to complain
• NUYU Lichfield endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at NUYU Lichfield, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, NUYU Lichfield will be pleased to help.
• The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
• During the course of the investigation, NUYU Lichfield may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
• If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate Manager and the company’s Director at NUYU Lichfield’s Clinic in Lichfield. You may at any time refer the details of your complaint to the Care Quality Commission, see www.cqc.org.uk
This is a summary of the complaints procedure. A full version is available upon request.
7. £25 off treatment voucher in products
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Applicable to new and existing clients.
• Cannot be used against Doctor led treatments or consultations.
• One voucher per person.
• The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
• Offer applies to single and courses of Practitioner led treatments with minimum spend of £80.
• Offer can only be used on treatments.
• Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
• Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
8. 10% discount for students, NHS, Fire Service and Police employees
• 10% discount applicable to a single treatment or course of treatments.
• Can not be used against doctor consultations or treatments.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Proof of employment required i.e. valid employment card/recent pay slip and valid photo identification if not on employment card.
• Valid NUS card required.
• Validation required when treatment purchased.
• Offer available to new and existing clients.